Followers

Kuala Lumpur

I spent about 2 weeks in KL and pretty much stopped travelling to stay with my fam, and it felt like being back at home for a bit. I just chilled out mainly, read a lot, went shopping, hung out with my cousins and some of their really really cute kids, took classes in tai chi, buddhist meditation, lots of yoga, and I also went to volunteer with my aunt at this temple orphanage for girls teaching english and maths to 3 mentally disabled girls who were the nicest sweetest people I've ever met. I also met up with shapiro, tom and robbie at the Hard Rock Cafe because it was tom's last night in Asia and I hadn't seen them since Ko Phangan. It was way nice seeing family and my mummy again because we overlapped for a few days before she had to fly back to London.

0 comments:

Post a Comment